Strawberry Pretzel SaladFrom blondeberry 8 years ago
- CRUST: 2 cups crushed pretzels, no fine shopping list
- 3 tsp sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup melted butter shopping list
- FILLING: 1 (8 oz) cream cheese shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 (9 oz) container Cool Whip shopping list
- THIRD LAYER: 2 boxes strawberry jello (small) shopping list
- 2 cups boiling water shopping list
- 2 (10 oz) frozen strawberries shopping list
How to make it
- CRUST: Mix the 3 ingredients and press into a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees.
- FILLING: Mix the filling ingredients and spread on the pretzel crust.
- THIRD LAYER: Add 2 cups boiling water to 2 boxes of strawberry jello.
- Add the frozen strawberries to jello.
- Mix and let set 10 minutes in refrigerator.
- Spoon on top of the filling.
- Let all sit and firm up and chill. Cut into squares when ready to serve.