Quick Pork Loin-spinach SandwichFrom food_devil 7 years ago
- Leftover pork roast , sliced 1/4 " thick shopping list
- 8 oz Sliced or shredded cheese; shredded Italian blend or sliced provolone or mozzarella are great but use whatever you like. shopping list
- 1 - 10 oz pkg.. frozen spinach, thawed & squeezed dry or 1 bag fresh spinach leaves washed, dried and stems removed. shopping list
- 1 large loaf Italian bread , sliced lengthwise shopping list
- mayonnaise shopping list
- garlic salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spread top half of bread lightly with mayonnaise and sprinkle with garlic salt.
- If you happen to have any good drippings from the pork roast, sprinkle some over the bottom 1/2 of bread before starting to layer filling but don't soak bread.
- Layer pork slices then spinach then cheese. Cover with top half of bread and wrap tightly in foil.
- place on cookie sheet in 400 degree oven for 30 minutes or till heated through.