Chicken RosettesFrom chericharmaine 7 years ago
- 4 chicken breasts (boneless/skinless) shopping list
- 1 medium onion (finely chopped) shopping list
- 2 c. fresh mushrooms shopping list
- ¼ c. butter shopping list
- ¾ c. dry white wine shopping list
- ½ t. tarragon shopping list
- ½ t. salt shopping list
- ½ t. pepper shopping list
- 8 lasagna noodles (cooked and drained) shopping list
- 1 c. light cream shopping list
- 1 (250 g.) pkg. cream cheese shopping list
- 2 c. shredded swiss cheese shopping list
- ¼ c. toasted slivered almonds shopping list
- chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Cut chicken into 1” pieces. In large skillet cook onion and mushrooms in butter until tender. Add chicken, wine and seasonings. Simmer 8-10 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Halve noodles lengthwise; curl each into 2 ½” diameter rings. Place in greased 9x13” baking dish. Using slotted spoon place chicken and vegetable pieces into center of lasagna rings. Add cream, cream cheese and 1 c. swiss cheese to broth in skillet. Cook and stir until cheeses are melted. Pour over rings. Sprinkle remaining swiss cheese and almonds over rings. Bake covered at 325°for 35 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley. Serves 8.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chericharmaine Dartmouth, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchericharmaine Dartmouth, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!