Pasta With Vine Tomato Spinach And GarlicFrom elvybeauti 6 years ago
- 2 cups of Your favorite pasta shopping list
- 1 cup of chopped frozen spinach shopping list
- 2 cloves of garlic (you can vary the amount depending on your taste) shopping list
- 2 ripe red vine tomatoes shopping list
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped up shopping list
- tomato sauce (homemade or store bought) shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Boil the pasta and set aside. (You can prepare the rest while it is boiling, but don't forget about it!)
- 2. Boil the spinach until it is thoroughly defrosted, then set it aside.
- 3. Heat up the olive oil in a frying pan on medium/low heat.
- 4. Dice the garlic and tomatoes.
- 5. Toss the garlic into the heated oil and let it brown lightly.
- 6. Toss in the tomatoes, spinach, and cilantro in (watch for splashing!), then cover.
- 7. Let it simmer for about 10 minutes, mixing occasionally.
- 8. Now put the pasta in and mix thoroughly. Let it simmer for another 10 minutes.
- 9. While it is simmering, heat up the sauce in a small pan. I use Prego because it is very sweet, and it complements the spinach and garlic very well. But if you're a great cook, I'm sure you have your own sauce to use :)
- 10. When the sauce is hot, you can plate your dish!