Brocolli Brussel Sprouts And Beans In BrothFrom nadeemnirvana 8 years ago
- Brussel sproats (frozen) handful shopping list
- brocolli (frozen) handful shopping list
- black eye beans (can) 3/4 tablespoons shopping list
- sliced or chopped onions 3 tablespoons shopping list
- 1/2 oxo cube (stock/bouillion) shopping list
- squirt of hot pepper chilli sauce shopping list
- dash English mustard shopping list
- black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cook your brussel sproats and brocolli until soft, i put frozen ones in a mini toaster oven for 20 minutes (the timer switches off and then they steam for 10 minutes). You can boil (10 minutes) or microwave (5 minutes). Less if fresh, not frozen
- in a soup bowl put some chopped onions, add the sliced vegetables and some black eyed beans (from a can), cover and microwave for 1 minutes 30 seconds
- While thats happening boil the kettle of water, cut half an oxo cube, add to bowl and pour over vegetables.
- Add hot sauce, mustard and pepper. Your done!
- DO NOT ADD ANY SALT, AS IT ALREADY IN THE OXO CUBE
- Variations: Ive used kknor stock cubes (use 1/3), tom yum paste, add splash of lime juice, used different types of beans(adzuki, pinto, kidney, chickpeas), add pickeled beetroot, add mushrooms, garlic or any vegetables
People Who Like This Dish 1
- nadeemnirvana Sudbury, Nr Harrow/Wembley, GB
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooknadeemnirvana Sudbury, Nr Harrow/Wembley, GB
- Not added to any groups yet!