Lentil Soup With KnockwurstFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 pound lentils rinsed and drained shopping list
- 2 medium white onions chopped shopping list
- 2 medium carrots chopped shopping list
- 1 medium red bell pepper chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 1 small dried hot red chili crushed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dry rosemary shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 cans beef broth shopping list
- 3 cups water shopping list
- 8 ounce can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 pound knockwurst shopping list
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients except tomato sauce, meat and vinegar in a large crock-pot.
- Cover and cook at low setting for 8 hours.
- Remove 2 cups of the mixture and whirl in blender until pureed then return to crock-pot.
- Increase heat setting to him then add tomato sauce and meat then cover and heat 30 minutes until heated through.
- Stir in vinegar and serve while hot.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!