Pops Halftime Salmon pattiesFrom fiddy7 7 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- Two cans salmon. (drained) shopping list
- Two cups of saltine cracker crumbs (rough sift) shopping list
- Two eggs. shopping list
- Two squirts Worchester sauce. shopping list
- Pinch of fresh basil (chopped) or dry (fine) shopping list
- Pinch white pepper or black can be used. shopping list
- lemon wedges Optional. shopping list
- Two hands shopping list
How to make it
- Easy stuff.
- Wash hands well (bachelors)
- Crumble salmon into a large mixing bowl
- Add dry crumbs, spices and mix lightly together
- Add eggs and Worchester and mix using hands,
- Form into patties, around six is normal yield.
- Coat skillet with cooking spray (canola oil)
- Fry under medium heat for 8 minutes flip and continue until golden brown.
- You can serve as an entrée with veg and starch or make scrumptious sandwiches even Pitas or just serve on a bed of lettuce with lemon tomatoes and a nice vinaigrette.
- Bon appetite
The Cookfiddy7 Edgewater Park, NJ
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!