New York Strip Steaks with Thyme and Garlic ButterFrom kitchenwitchcooks 6 years ago
- New York strip steaks w/ thyme and garlic butter shopping list
- : shopping list
- 4 New York strip steaks, 1 1/2 inches thick shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- thyme and garlic butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup salted butter at room temp shopping list
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh thyme or 1 1/2 Tsp dried thyme shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1-2 dashes worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1-2 dashes Tabasco sauce shopping list
- garlic thyme Butter: shopping list
- Usa a fork to blend the butter with the thyme and garlic in a small bowl. Add worcestershire sauce and Tabasco sauce to taste. Stir to blend. Set aside or form into a log in waxed paper and refrigerate until ready to use. shopping list
- Spinkle both sides of steaks generously with salt and pepper. shopping list
- Prepare charcoal or gas grill for direct grilling over medium-high heat. shopping list
- Grill steaks directly over heat, turning 2-3 times until well browned on the outside, 8-12 minutes total. shopping list
How to make it
- If you enjoy recipes, cooking and baking then you may want to check out my group here (which is new and still “under construction”)
- Kitchen Witch Cooks
- Also - check out the over 20,000 recipes that I’ve posted to
- As well as the many groups and thousands of recipes I have at
- Hope to see you there!
- Kitchen Witch
- By the way - anyone who joins one of my groups at food pals.com can sign up for a free monthly newsletter filled with even more recipes!
- AND! Check out my cookbook on food pals - I’ve got thousands of delicious recipes for you to try!
The Cookkitchenwitchcooks Buffalo, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!