Glazed Pork Loin with a holiday flavorFrom kitchenwitchcooks 5 years ago
- glazed pork loin with a holiday flavor shopping list
- 1 (16-oz.) can whole berry or jellied cranberry sauce shopping list
- 1/3 c. orange juice shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. orange zest (optional) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. dried sage shopping list
- 1 (2 to 3 lb.) boneless pork loin roast shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper shopping list
- To prepare glaze, combine cranberry sauce, orange juice, orange zest and sage in a medium saucepan. Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside 1 cup of glaze to serve with cooked pork. season pork roast with salt and pepper and place in a 13x9-inch roasting pan. Bake in a 350F (175C) preheated oven (uncovered) until internal temperature reaches 160F (71C) on a meat thermometer (approximately 1 hour) basting frequently with glaze. Discard any unused basting glaze. Remove from oven when done and allow roast to stand for 10 minutes; remove from roasting pan to serving platter. Slice and serve with glaze either warm or at room temperature. Yields 6 to 8 servings. shopping list
How to make it
- If you enjoy recipes, cooking and baking then you may want to check out my group here (which is new and still “under construction”)
- Kitchen Witch Cooks
- Also - check out the over 20,000 recipes that I’ve posted to
- As well as the many groups and thousands of recipes I have at
- Hope to see you there!
- Kitchen Witch
- By the way - anyone who joins one of my groups at food pals.com can sign up for a free monthly newsletter filled with even more recipes!
- AND! Check out my cookbook on food pals - I’ve got thousands of delicious recipes for you to try!
The Cookkitchenwitchcooks Buffalo, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!