Stuffed MeatloafFrom moongirl 8 years ago
- Your favorite meatloat reciepe shopping list
- Homemade stuffing or box works just as well. shopping list
- 2 lb hamburger shopping list
- 1 box of chicken stuffing (6 oz) shopping list
- 1 cup of water shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup of ketchup shopping list
- Stuffing shopping list
- one loaf of bread, cut into cubes or torn into small pieces shopping list
- one onion chopped shopping list
- two stalks of celery diced shopping list
- 1 egg beaten shopping list
- salt and pepper, season all, to taste shopping list
- Enough milk to moisten shopping list
- Brown gravy shopping list
- Two jars or shopping list
- Two gravy packets or shopping list
- Homemade shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the above ingredients. Flatten out on a large piece of plastic wrap to about a 1/2 inch thick square.
- Sautee onion and celery in two tbsp. of butter till soft. Pour over bread pieces. Mix in spices and egg. Add milk till stuffing is moist and holds together.
- Spread stuffing close to one of the sides of meatloaf. Using the plastic wrap to roll the meatloaf around the stuffing pressing the seam where the ends of the meatloaf meet together. Place in a 13x9 pan. Bake at 350 degrees.
- Twenty minutes before it's done, cover the meatloaf with brown gravy return to oven and finish cooking.
The Cookmoongirl Glen Rock, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!