Oatmeal-cranberry-sour Cream BarsFrom sprinkles 8 years ago
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker® oatmeal cookie mix shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 egg yolk shopping list
- 1 cup dried cranberries shopping list
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 9-inch square pan with foil, leaving 1 inch of foil extending up over sides of pan. Spray foil-lined pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir cookie mix, cinnamon, butter and egg until stiff dough forms. Reserve 1/4 of the dough. Press remaining dough in bottom of foil-lined pan. Bake 15 minutes.
- In small bowl, stir sour cream, sugar, lemon peel, vanilla and egg yolk until well blended. Stir in cranberries. Spread over crust. Stir pecans into reserved oatmeal dough; crumble over cranberry mixture.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until top is light brown. Cool 30 minutes. Refrigerate 2 hours. For bars, cut into 4 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.