Jo Jos Favorite Banana MuffinsFrom 2kiddos 8 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana shopping list
- 1/2 cup margarine shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 6 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- 1.In a medium bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon and set aside.
- 2. In a separate bowl cream margarine and sugar, add eggs and mix until smooth. Stir in milk and mashed banana and mix well.
- 3. Fold in flour mixture into the liquid ingredients until combined.
- 4.Fill greased muffin tins two-thirds of the way full.
- 5. Bake in a preheated 350 degree F (175 degrees C) oven for 25 to 30 minutes
The Cook2kiddos Broken Arrow, OK
- Not added to any groups yet!