Quick and Easy Tuna CasseroleFrom cardinal54 8 years ago
- 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles shopping list
- 2 cups frozen green peas shopping list
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 10 slices American processed cheese shopping list
- ground black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add noodles and frozen peas.
- Cook until noodles are al dente, drain well.
- Return noodles and peas to the pot.
- Mix soup, tuna fish, onions, processed cheese and pepper into the pot.
- Stir constantly until all of the ingredients are well mixed and the cheese has melted.