Freezer Caramel Drizzle PieFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 1(9") prepared graham cracker crusts shopping list
- 6 Tbs. butter shopping list
- 1(7oz)pkg. shreaded coconut shopping list
- 1c chopped pecans shopping list
- 1(14oz) can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1(8oz) pkg. cream cheese,softened shopping list
- 1(16oz) container frozen whipped topping,thawed shopping list
- 1(12oz) jar caramel ice cream topping shopping list
How to make it
- Place butter in med. skillet and melt over med. heat. Add coconut and pecans,stirring to coat. Saute till coconut and pecans are lightly toasted,about 5 mins. Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl,whip together condensed milk and cream cheese until fluffy. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon 1/4 of cream cheese mixture into each crust. Drizzle each with 1/4 of caramel topping. Repeat layers with remaining cream cheese mixture and caramel. Freeze overnight.