Smoked Salmon FettuccineFrom kimmer 7 years ago
- 1 (9-ounce) box frozen peas and onions shopping list
- 1 (4-ounce) package smoked salmon shopping list
- 8 ounces fettuccine (1/2 box) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 3 cloves fresh garlic shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
- 1 tablespoon flour shopping list
- 1 cup whole milk shopping list
How to make it
- Fill large saucepan 3/4 full of water. Cover and bring to a boil on high heat for pasta.
- Remove tray of peas and onions from carton. Peel back plastic film slightly to vent. Microwave on high 5 minutes.
- Preheat large saute pan on medium-high for 2-3 minutes.
- Slice salmon into 1/4-inch strips. Set aside.
- Stir pasta into boiling water. Boil 8 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Place butter in pan and swirl to coat.
- Using garlic press, crush one garlic clove at a time into saute pan.
- Drain peas and onions if needed and add to garlic.
- Salt and pepper.
- Saute 1 minute, stirring often.
- Stir in flour and milk.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 4-5 minutes, or until sauce thickens, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in salmon, separating slices.
- Cook 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta and serve salmon mixture over pasta.
The Cookkimmer Dunedin, FL
The Rating1 people
My late hub used to work with a bunch of guys who liked to fish for Steelhead Salmon in Northern Michigan. They had made smoker out of an old refrigerator, and they would smoke the salmon in it. Hub said that was the best damn fish he'd ever eaten.
morewindy1950 in Flint loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!