Grilled Pork Caesar SaladFrom kimmer 7 years ago
- 1 teriyaki pork tenderloin (about 1 1/4 lbs.) shopping list
- 2 whole romaine hearts shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup Caesar salad croutons shopping list
- 1 cup grape tomatoes shopping list
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese blend shopping list
- 1/2 cup caesar salad dressing shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat grill.
- Place pork tenderloin on heated grill, close lid (or cover loosely with foil) and grill 20–25 minutes, turning often, until internal temperature reaches 160 F (for medium). Use meat thermometer to accurately ensure doneness.
- While pork grills, trim core ends from romaine hearts and discard, cut in half lengthwise and pat dry.
- Coat cut sides with cooking spray, season with salt and pepper.
- Remove pork from grill and let stand 5–10 minutes before slicing. While pork stands, place romaine hearts, cut side down, on grill. Grill 1–2 minutes or just until edges wilt slightly.
- Place each romaine heart, with grilled side up, on salad plate.
- Cut pork diagonally into very thin slices and arrange over romaine. Add croutons, tomatoes, and cheese
- Drizzle with dressing and serve.
The Cookkimmer Dunedin, FL
The Rating1 people
wow... i would never have thought about putting pork over a caesar salad. I've done chicken (of course.. shrimp, and crab.. but never pork.. how cool !) thanks for the postmidwestguy in Chicago loved it