Honey Buttermilk Biscuits or BreadFrom jena 9 years ago
How to make it
- Put all ingredients in bread machine, liquids first, dry ingredients second, yeast last.
- Choose basic or white bread setting.
- For Rolls: Use the dough cycle, then knead again, adding some flour if the dough is sticky.
- Shape into rolls and allow to rise until doubled in bulk.
- Bake at 375° until lightly browned.
- You can use an egg wash and sprinkle with poppy, sesame, or caraway.seeds if you would like.
People Who Like This Dish 12
- frankieanne North Northern, California
- cjj1058 Nowhere, Us
- essentialingredients Kansas City, Missouri
- grk Houston, TX
- moonspinner72 FloweryBranch, GA
- leslie45 London, CA
- djeanb Oblong, IL
- cny78 Colorado Springs, CO
- grayheadedlady Westfield, NC
- mattiesmom Ishpeming, MI
- Plus 2 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookjena MN
- Not added to any groups yet!