korean chicken tendersFrom outdoorgriller 8 years ago
- 1lb of chicken tenders shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 2tablespoon canola oil shopping list
- 3 tablespoon freshly grated ginger shopping list
- ½ cup of light beer (Kirin Ichiban or equivalent) shopping list
- ¼ cup of white vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoon dark sesame oil shopping list
- ½ cup of soy sauce shopping list
- ¼ cup of Sriatcha ( Chile garlic Sauce) shopping list
- 3 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion cut on a bias shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the chicken with salt and pepper and leave in a bowl. Mix the remaining ingredients excluding the sesame seeds in a sauté pan and bring to a simmer over med low heat. Let cool, and then mix the marinade with the chicken and leave in the fridge for 1-3hrs up to 24hrs. Preheat grill to med high and grill chicken for about 2-4 min each side until cooked through. Remove from grill and sprinkle with the sesame seeds, and chopped green onion. Serve with white rice, and Kimchi or asian slaw.
The Cookoutdoorgriller Moorpark, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!