Molasses Sugar CookiesFrom fizzle3nat 7 years ago
- 3/4 c. shortening shopping list
- 1 c. sugar shopping list
- 1/4 c. molasses shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 c. sifted flour shopping list
- 2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. ground cloves shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- granulated sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In large bowl, cream together shortening and the 1 c. sugar. Add molasses and egg; beat well.
- Sift together flour, soda, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, and salt; add to the first mixture. Mix well; cover and chill one hour.
- Form into 1" balls; roll each in granulated sugar and space on greased cookie sheets about 2" apart. Bake for 8 - 10 min. or until golden brown. Remove cookies to wire rack; cool.
The Cookfizzle3nat Waterville, WA
The Rating1 people
Havent made these in years soo good and soft, gotta lovem thanks for the memory high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it