Real Banana Bread PuddingFrom cupcakebunny 8 years ago
- 1 loaf banana bread cut into large cubes shopping list
- 1 well-greased casserole dish shopping list
- 1 tin evaporated milk or 1 1/2 cups cream shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons corn starch shopping list
- brown sugar adjusted to your taste preference shopping list
- Optional add-ons: shopping list
- chocolate chips shopping list
- pecans or other nuts shopping list
- banana chips shopping list
- raisins shopping list
- cinnamon shopping list
- whatever you think would be awesome with banana bread shopping list
How to make it
- preheat oven 350 degrees (idk what that is in American ovens)
- .Layer the cubed banana bread in your greased dish topping each layer with a bit of brown sugar and your optional add-ons.
- combine your milk/cream with your two eggs and corn starch, beating briskly
- Pour egg mixture over bread layers and top with your last sprinkle of brown sugar and extras.
- Cover and pop into your oven for 30-45 minutes, removing the top for the last 10 minutes of cooking.
- Serve this warm with a dab of butter, some vanilla ice cream or pour a dollop of cream on top. However you choose to alter this recipe, enjoy it and don't worry about the calories - guilt and shame will do more damage to your figure than a dessert ever could