A Different Lemon ChickenFrom kitchenwitchcooks 8 years ago
- A Different lemon chicken shopping list
- 1 package (3 oz.) lemon-flavored gelatin* shopping list
- 4 Tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons prepared mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 4 large boneless skinless breasts halves shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons thinly sliced almonds shopping list
- Preheat oven to 350°F. shopping list
- Combine gelatin, melted butter, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl. shopping list
- With a pastry brush, cover both sides of the chicken breasts and place in an ungreased baking dish. shopping list
- Sprinkle almonds on top of chicken. shopping list
- Cover and bake at 350°F shopping list
- Baste after 15 minutes and uncover and cook for an additional 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked. shopping list
- *sugar free is fine shopping list
How to make it
- This is from my cookbook at:
- Hope to see you there!
- Kitchen Witch
- By the way - anyone who joins one of my groups at foodpals.com can sign up for a free monthly newsletter filled with even more recipes and get a copy of my free e-cookbook.
The Cookkitchenwitchcooks Buffalo, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!