Delicious Fish CurryFrom cherrynilar3 7 years ago
- Ingredients shopping list
- * 1 hilsa fish, cut into 2 parts (If you don't get a Hilsa fish, you can use shopping list
- your favourite fish!) shopping list
- For marinade shopping list
- * 2 tablespoons mustard paste shopping list
- * 2 teaspoons khus-khus paste (soak the poppy seeds in hot water shopping list
- and then prepare paste as usual in a mixer) shopping list
- * 1 teaspoon green chili paste shopping list
- * 1 teaspoon coriander, chopped shopping list
- * 1 teaspoon ginger, finely chopped shopping list
- * 1 teaspoon lemon juice shopping list
- * 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- * 2 teaspoons low-fat yogurt shopping list
How to make it
- Cut the fish into 2 slices and keep aside.
- Now prepare the marinade.
- For this, mix all the ingredients mentioned above under"marinade" in a large bowl.
- Put the fish slices in the marinade, turning to coat, on both sides with the marinade.
- Put the fish slices in an aluminium foil.
- Pour the marinade over the fish slices.
- Cover with the remaining foil and seal completely well.
- Put this in a steamer and steam for 8-10 minutes.
- Serve immediately once steamed with hot rice!
People Who Like This Dish 1
- cherrynilar3 KL, MY
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcherrynilar3 KL, MY
- Not added to any groups yet!