Dinner RollsFrom linfancy 8 years ago
How to make it
- Mix 2 cups flour and the yeast.
- Heat and stir milk, sugar and shortening and salt till warm.
- Add to flour mixture.
- Add egg,
- Beat at low speed for 1/2 minute.
- Beat 3 minutes at high speed.
- Stir in as much of the remaining flour as you can mix in with a spoon.
- Knead in enough of the remaining flour to make a moderately stiff dough.
- Knead till smooth (5 to 8 minutes).
- Shape into a ball.
- Place in greased bowl.
- Turn over.
- Let rise until double (45 to 60 minutes).
- Punch down. divide into half.
- Let rise 10 minutes.
- shape into rolls.
- Place in pan. cover.
- Let rise in warm place till double (30 to 45 minutes).
- Bake in oven at 400 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.
The Cooklinfancy Ozark, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!