Turkey and Rice CasseroleFrom linfancy 8 years ago
- 2 Tbsp. butter shopping list
- 2 stalks celery, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup cooked turkey, cut in cubes shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups water shopping list
- 1 pkg. (1.25 oz.) McCormick turkey gravy mix. shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. McCormick season-All shopping list
- seasoned salt. shopping list
How to make it
- In a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add celery and onion and cook for 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add cooked turkey.
- Blend water, gravy mix, milk, flour and season-all.
- Pour over turkey mixture.
- Bring to a aboil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
- Side dishes: Hot buttered rolls, steamed broccoli.