Eggplant with Chicken on RiceFrom beccajane 7 years ago
- 1/2 medium/large eggplant shopping list
- 1 large onion shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- a bit of chili, cinnamon and sage shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken shopping list
- prepared rice shopping list
- Mozzerella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Dice eggplant, sprinkle with plenty of salt and leave in strainer for half an hour.
- Chop onion.
- Saute eggplant and onions in oil and sugar.
- Add prepared chicken and spices, heat through.
- Serve on rice.
- Sprinkle with a bit of grated mozzerella cheese.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- beccajane Kingston ON, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookbeccajane Kingston ON, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!