Stuffed Green PeppersFrom mrspotatohead 7 years ago
- 4 to 6 green peppers shopping list
- 1 lb. ground beef shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 16-oz. can tomatoes, undrained, broken up shopping list
- ½ cup uncooked rice shopping list
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- ½ cup water shopping list
- 5 to 6 slices American cheese, torn into pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Cut tops off of peppers. Remove seeds and membrane. Scallop edges.
- Cook in boiling, salted water apx. 5 minutes. Drain. Set aside.
- Brown meat with onion. Drain fat.
- Add tomatoes, rice Worcestershire sauce, and water. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 15 minutes. Stir in cheese.
- Stuff peppers with meat mixture.
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray. Place peppers in baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
The Cookmrspotatohead Minneapolis, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!