Taco dipFrom charrm1 5 years ago
- 1 - 8 oz package of philadelphia cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup Hellman's mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 cup mild or medium salsa or taco sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup grated medium or old cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 green pepper, chopped into small pieces shopping list
- 1 tomato, chopped into small pieces shopping list
- 3 green onions, finely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the first 3 ingredients together and spread on a round plate or in a square pyrex dish.
- Cover with the salsa or taco sauce, then with the mozzarella cheese, then with the green pepper, then with the tomato, then with the green onions, finish with a layer of cheddar cheese.
- Serve with crisp taco chips or tortilla chips.
The Cookcharrm1 Gatineau, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!