Homemade French FriesFrom blombo 5 years ago
How to make it
- Pre heat oven to 425.
- Slice the Potatoes. My Apple slicer is awesome to make the perfect steak fry. The piece that is supposed to be the apple core I just slice with a knife.
- In a bowl add Olive Oil to coat, desired oinion, garlic, season salt and another seasoning. Toss together.
- Place on cookie sheet in a single layer and bake 15-20 min.
- Turn over and continue to bake. another 15-20 min until desired doneness.
- Broil for a few minutes if you would crisper fries.
- I've also done these on the BBQ in an Aluminium Foil pack. I put enough holes in the pack to let out steam