Classic Grilled ChickenFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 3-1/2 pound whole chicken quartered shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Rinse chicken under cold running water then pat dry with paper towels.
- Arrange chicken in rectangular glass baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients in small bowl then pour half of the mixture over chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Cover and reserve remaining mixture in refrigerator to use for basting.
- Remove chicken from marinade then discard marinade.
- Pour hot water in foil drip pan and place under grill grid.
- Place chicken on grid directly above drip pan.
- Grill chicken skin side down on covered grill for 25 minutes then baste with reserved marinade.
- Turn chicken then baste again and grill 25 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!