Eggs Ala GoldenrodFrom askksk 7 years ago
- 3 tbsp butter shopping list
- 3 tbsp flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp pepper shopping list
- 2 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 cup diced cooked ham shopping list
- 4 hard boiled eggs, quartered shopping list
- toast cups: shopping list
- 4 tsp butter (1 tsp per bread) shopping list
- 4 slices bread shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in saucepan over low heat. Blend in flour and seasonings. Cook over low heat, stirring until mixture is smooth and bubbly. Remove from heat. Stir in milk. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute. Reserve 3 egg yolks and put through sieve. Gently stir in ham and eggs; heat thoroughly. Pour into toast cups and sprinkle with reserved egg yolks.
- Toast Cups: Melt butter in a saucepan. Cut crust off bread and spread, with a pastry brush, the butter over all the bread. Put the bread into a muffin pan. Bake at 300 degrees for 5 minutes or until brown.
The Cookaskksk LOUISVILLE, KY
- Not added to any groups yet!