Party Pleaser - Cherry Tomatoes Stuffed with CheeseFrom crainny 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cut off the cap of each tomato - about 1/4 inch.
- Using small knife, or melon baller, or a teaspoon, scoop out the seeds.
- Mix cheese, melted butter, minced garlic, herbs and salt until smooth and creamy.
- Fill tomatoes using the teaspoon, slightly topping them off.
- Arrange on a leaf of lettuce.
- To decorate for the party, you can pierce each tomato with a pick and slide a black pitted olive on top of it.
The Cookcrainny Prattville, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!