Sweet Potato CasseroleFrom blueeyes68ky 5 years ago
How to make it
- Combine sweet potatoes, sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla, and milk; mix well.
- Spoon into a 2-quart casserole.
- Cover with Topping.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings.
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 tablespoons melted butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Combine all ingredients, mixing well; sprinlke on top of potato mixture before baking.
- Yield: about 1 cup.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating4 people
Looks delicious!pleclare in Framingham loved it
love this recipe thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
me tooherby in Albany loved it
Southern Cooks552 members
Good Down Home Southern Food194 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
FROM SCRATCH145 members
Casserole Comfort130 members
Friends In The Kitchen312 members
Southern Sassyness70 members
Pass The Potatoes100 members
GOOD KENTUCKY COOKING43 members