Banana BreadFrom hannabanana4511 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease a 9X5 in loaf pan.
- In a bowl combine the butter and sugar, mix well
- Add the salt, eggs, vanilla, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and bananas and mix well.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 50 minutes
- I sprinkled walnuts on top of half of mine, it depends what you like!
The Cookhannabanana4511 The Woodlands, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!