Chocolate Cranberry and Oat BarsFrom fireraven 5 years ago
- 1 cup dried cranberries shopping list
- 1/4 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter, softened shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 4 squares Semi-sweet chocolate, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 350ºF. Combine cranberries and orange juice in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 sec. Let stand 10 min. Meanwhile, combine flour, oats, baking powder and salt; set aside. Beat margarine and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually add flour mixture, mixing well after each addition. Stir in cranberry mixture, chocolate and pecans.
- SPREAD dough into 13x9-inch baking pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- BAKE 25 to 30 min. or until lightly browned. Cool completely on wire rack before cutting into bars.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- fireraven Genesee, PA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookfireraven Genesee, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!