Amazing Peanut Butter-Chocolate Molten CakeFrom fireraven 7 years ago
- 4 squares Semi-sweet chocolate shopping list
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 2 whole eggs shopping list
- 2 egg yolks shopping list
- 6 Tbsp. flour shopping list
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. peanut butter shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup thawed Cool Whip shopping list
How to make it
- Make It
- PREHEAT oven to 425°F. Grease 1-qt. souffle dish or baking dish; set aside. Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 min. or until chocolate is almost melted. Stir with wire whisk until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in powdered sugar. Blend in whole eggs and egg yolks. Stir in flour; set aside. Mix cream cheese, peanut butter, brown sugar and vanilla until well blended.
- POUR half of the chocolate batter into prepared dish; cover with peanut butter mixture. Top with remaining chocolate batter.
- BAKE 20 min. or until edge is set but center is still slightly soft. Cool slightly. Top each serving with the whipped topping just before serving. Store any leftover dessert in refrigerator.
- Variation Prepare and layer batters as directed, substituting seven greased 3/4-cup custard cups for the souffle dish. Place filled custard cups on baking sheet and bake at 425°F for 14 min. or until edges are set but centers are still slightly soft. Continue as directed.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- fireraven Genesee, PA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookfireraven Genesee, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!