Experimental HotdishFrom raelynnie 6 years ago
- 2 lbs. hamburger shopping list
- 1 box mostaccioli noodles shopping list
- 18 oz. jar of Heinz Homestyle gravy - savory beef shopping list
- 1 box Uncle Ben's chicken & wild rice shopping list
- 6 potatoes shopping list
- 2 large carrots shopping list
- 1 med. onion shopping list
- 1 can corn shopping list
- 1 pkg. Lipton Onion Soup Mix shopping list
- 1 pkg. Hidden Valley Ranch dip shopping list
- chili powder shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
- 1 T. butter shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- Parmesan shopping list
How to make it
- Fry hamburger until done, drain and then add gravy. Heat on medium. Make the rice per directions and then add to the hamburger. Dice potatoes to bite size and then heat until done. (I diced & then mic'd them on the baked potatoe setting for 7 min.) Season the hamburger with a dash of chili powder. Add potatoes, diced carrots, diced onions and corn to the hamburger. Stir in ranch & onion soup mixes and heat thru.
- Boil noodles and then drain. Add butter and stir til melted. Season generously to taste with garlic powder and then add a splash of olive oil and stir.
- Serve the hamburger mix over the noodles and garnish with parmesan.