Stuffed Peppers With Ham And RiceFrom kitchenwitchcooks 5 years ago
- Stuffed peppers with ham and rice shopping list
- * 4 large green bell peppers shopping list
- * 2 3/4 cups boiling water shopping list
- * 1 cup uncooked long-grain rice shopping list
- * 1 medium onion, finely chopped shopping list
- * 2 tablespoons butter or margarine shopping list
- * 8 ounces grated mild Cheddar or American cheese shopping list
- * 1 cup diced cooked ham shopping list
- * 2 tablespoons minced parsley shopping list
- * salt and pepper shopping list
- Cut peppers into halves crosswise and remove seeds and white membrane. Cook peppers in 2 cups of boiling water for 4 minutes. Drain and reserve liquid. cook rice until tender; drain. In a skillet, sauté onion in butter until onion is tender, about 4 to 5 minutes. shopping list
- Add 3/4 cup water and shredded cheese. Stir until blended; add ham, rice, parsley, salt, and pepper. Fill pepper halves with rice and ham mixture; put on rack in skillet with about 1 1/2 cups of the pepper cooking liquid in the bottom. Cover and simmer over low heat for 15 to 20 minutes. shopping list
- Serves 4. shopping list
How to make it
- http://treasuresfrommykitchen.net/ (under construction - ready soon!)
- Coming soon to my blogs - contests, free e-cookbooks, giveaways! Join today!
- And sign up for my newsletters with more recipes!
The Cookkitchenwitchcooks Buffalo, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!