Barbecued Beef SteaksFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 tablespoon coarse kosher salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Hungarian sweet paprika shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried ground thyme shopping list
- 1 teaspoon finely ground coffee beans shopping list
- 4 bone in beef rib steaks shopping list
How to make it
- Mix first 6 ingredients in small bowl.
- Sprinkle spice rub over both sides of steaks pressing to adhere.
- Let steaks stand at room temperature 1 hour.
- Grill steaks over medium heat for 12 minutes on each side.
- Let rest 5 minutes before serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!