Rachael Ray Black Bean StoupFrom hannabanana4511 8 years ago
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 dried bay leaf shopping list
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped shopping list
- 3 celery ribs with greens, chopped shopping list
- 1 large onion, chopped shopping list
- 3 15 oz cans black beans shopping list
- 2 tbsp ground cumin shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp ground coriander shopping list
- salt and pepper 2-3 tbsp hot sauce shopping list
- 1 qt chicken stock shopping list
- 1 15 oz can diced tomatoes shopping list
How to make it
- Heat pot on medium high and add extra virgin olive oil
- Add bay leaf, jalapenos, garlic, celery and onions. Cook 3-4 minutes
- Drain 2 cans of black beans and add.
- With 3rd can pour in juice and half of beans
- Mash up reamining beans then stir into pot.
- Season with cumin, coriander, salt, pepper, and 2-3 tbsp hot sauce.
- Add the chicken stock and tomatoes, then bring to a bubble
- Reduce the heat and simmer on low 15 minutes
- Top with crushed tortilla chips if desired!
The Cookhannabanana4511 The Woodlands, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!