Ham n Potato CasseroleFrom mountainmama 7 years ago
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed shopping list
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream shopping list
- 4 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed shopping list
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded colby cheese shopping list
- 8 hard-cooked eggs shopping list
- 3 cups cubed cooked potatoes shopping list
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Stir in flour, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Cook and stir for 1-2 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in sour cream and cheeses.
- Cook and stir over low heat just until cheese is melted (mixture will be thick). Remove from the heat. Stir in the eggs, potatoes, ham, onion and parsley.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly and edges are golden brown.