Uni-corned beefFrom zoetheunicorn 5 years ago
How to make it
- put the meat in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Press the cloves into the onion and add to the saucepan.
- Bring to the boil, uncovered.
- Skim the fat off the top and cook a further 30 minutes, partially covered.
- Add the remaining ingredients, partially cover again and cook for another hour.
- Take meat out and let it rest (cause it WILL be exhausted.....um) for 15 minutes beore hacking into it.
- Serve with the carrots that it cooked with and mashed potato and some other veg.........OR slice up cold on sammiches with chez and mustard.....and pickles...mmmmm
The Cookzoetheunicorn Hastings, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!