versatile flat pancakesFrom zoetheunicorn 8 years ago
How to make it
- put all ingredients in blender, blend till smooooth.
- Spray non-stick frypan and pour on some batter.
- Cook till it bubbles a but and you can flip it easily.
- Flip it and cook the other side (duhhh.....man who doesnt know how to cook pancakes?)
- *****VERY versatile recipe. Ive used wholemeal flour, soy milk, have halved and even quartered the recipe.....added fruits (sliced banana/strawberries/kiwifruits added when in the pan) or dried dates blended in the batter......used coconut milk and used pancakes to wrap chicken curry........the possibilities are endless.