You Dont Have To Be Jewish Oven-fried ChickenFrom kitchenwitchcooks 5 years ago
- You Don't Have To Be Jewish: Oven-Fried chicken shopping list
- For kosher cooking, don't use butter with chicken. Dot with margarine or drizzle it with vegetable oil. shopping list
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups corn flake crumbs (crushed but not pulverized) shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 1 chicken (3 pounds), cut up shopping list
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted (or use margarine or even vegetable or mild olive oil) shopping list
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees shopping list
- Mix together eggs and milk in a shallow dish. Mix corn flake crumbs, salt, and pepper in a separate dish. shopping list
- Dip chicken pieces in egg mixture, then dredge in crumbs to coat evenly. shopping list
- Arrange chicken pieces in a greased 13- by 9- by 2-inch baking dish. Drizzle with melted butter. Bake uncovered for 1 hour. shopping list
How to make it
- http://treasuresfrommykitchen.net/ (under construction - ready soon!)
- Coming soon to my blogs - contests, free e-cookbooks, giveaways! Join today!
- And sign up for my newsletters with more recipes!
People Who Like This Dish 1
- kitchenwitchcooks Buffalo, NY
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookkitchenwitchcooks Buffalo, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!