Crab CasseroleFrom tabquire 5 years ago
- 1 (6 1/2-ounce) can crabmeat, drained shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs, plus 1/2 cup buttered soft bread crumbs shopping list
- 3/4 cup half-and-half shopping list
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, diced shopping list
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, divided (save some for top) shopping list
- 1 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced stuffed green olives, plus slices for garnish shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- Pinch pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, break the crabmeat in chunks.
- Add the mayonnaise, 1 cup soft bread crumbs, half-and-half, eggs, 1/2 of cheese, onion, parsley, salt, and pepper, and fold together.
- Spoon the mixture into a 1 quart casserole dish.
- Top with the remaining cheese and buttered crumbs, bake for 20 to 25 minutes.