Mummy Wrap DogsFrom mountainmama 8 years ago
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can (8 oz) Crescent Recipe Creations™ refrigerated flaky dough sheet shopping list
- 2 1/2 slices American cheese, quartered (2.5 oz) shopping list
- 10 large hot dogs shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- mustard shopping list
- ketchup, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; separate at perforations, creating 4 rectangles. Press perforations to seal. If using dough sheet: Unroll dough; cut into 4 rectangles.
- With knife or kitchen scissors, cut each rectangle lengthwise into 10 pieces, making a total of 40 pieces of dough. Slice cheese slices into quarters (1/2 slice cheese, cut in half).
- Wrap 4 pieces of dough around each hot dog and 1/4 slice of cheese to look like "bandages," stretching dough slightly to completely cover hot dog. About 1/2 inch from one end of each hot dog, separate "bandages" so hot dog shows through for "face." On ungreased large cookie sheet, place wrapped hot dogs (cheese side down); spray dough lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until dough is light golden brown and hot dogs are hot. With mustard, draw features on "face."