Diabetic Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom dariana 7 years ago
- 1 cup raisins shopping list
- 1/2 cup boiling water shopping list
- 1/2 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar or sugar substitute* equivalent to 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup refrigerated or frozen egg product, thawed, or 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups rolled oats shopping list
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate pieces or chunks shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. In a small bowl, combine raisins and boiling water; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine peanut butter and butter; beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds. Add sugar or substitute, egg, cinnamon, vanilla, and baking soda. Beat until combined. Add flour; beat until smooth. Stir oats.
- Drain the raisins; stir raisins and chocolate pieces into oat mixture.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake about 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Transfer to wire racks; let cool. Makes about 40 cookies.
- *Sugar Substitutes: Choose from Splenda Granular or Sugar Twin or Sweet 'N Low packets in bulk. Follow package directions to use product amount equivalent to 1/2 cup sugar. With Sweet 'N Low, you'll get about 34 cookies.