Spinach and Feta Stuffed ChickenFrom lafille84 5 years ago
- 3 Boneless, skinless chicken Breast shopping list
- onion (to taste) shopping list
- 1 clove minced garlic shopping list
- 1/8 c. diced tomato shopping list
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach shopping list
- 1 small container crumbled feta shopping list
- 3 slices bacon, cut into small peices and fried. shopping list
How to make it
- In small pot on stove top, heat frozen spinach with a little water, covered, until thawed.
- Fry bacon in pan while waiting for spinach.
- Add tomato, garlic, feta, and cooked bacon. Set aside.
- On cutting board, make an angled cut into each chicken breast, creating a pocket.
- Stuff each pocket with filling.
- Bake 20-25 minutes at 375.
- I add the any left over filling to cooked rice, it makes a great side.
The Cooklafille84 Enola, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!