Apple And Nut CakeFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 3 sticks butter shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 5 large apples shopping list
- 1 cup chopped nuts shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter and let it cool completely then beat butter with eggs and evaporated milk.
- Add flour, 1-1/2 cups sugar and baking powder then continue to beat until fully incorporated.
- Grease and flour a tube pan then put peeled and sliced apples on the bottom.
- Combine nuts, 1 cup sugar and cinnamon and put half of this mixture over the apples.
- Put batter on top of this mixture and top with remaining nut mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes then cool 15 minutes and serve warm.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!