Cinnamon CheesecakeFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in mixing bowl and beat until creamy.
- Unroll one can of the crescent rolls and press into a rectangular glass baking dish.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over dough.
- Unroll second can of crescent roll dough and place on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Melt margarine and pour over top of dough.
- Sprinkle generous amount of sugar and cinnamon mixture over top of melted margarine.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes being careful not to over bake.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!