Fruited Cheese SoufflesFrom mountainmama 8 years ago
- butter No-Stick cooking spray shopping list
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 4 large eggs, or 1 cup egg substitute shopping list
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 4 ounces cream cheese shopping list
- 1/3 cup reduced fat milk shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- Red raspberry preserves, or any jelly or Preserves of your choice shopping list
How to make it
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray the inside of four 5-ounce custard cups with no-stick cooking spray; dust with Parmesan cheese. Put prepared custard cups into an 8 x 8-inch baking pan.
- MIX the eggs, Cheddar cheese, milk and Worcestershire sauce in a food processor bowl, blender container or in a mixing bowl until smooth and well combined. Divide mixture evenly into custard cups.
- BAKE 32 to 37 minutes or until puffy and light golden brown. Place custard cup on dessert plate; serve with your favorite preserves dolloped in the center.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
- Not added to any groups yet!